The following policies are in place for the protection of both our clients and our staff members:
- We are currently not allowing pet owners to enter the hospital. To minimize person-to-person contact, pet owners must drop off their pets at the front door where they will be brought in by a staff member.
- Please make sure to have your phone as the doctor will call to discuss findings and treatment once the pet has been examined. We will also call once the pet is ready to be picked up.
- The sole exception to the above restrictions applies to pet euthanasia. We understand that saying goodbye to a beloved pet is very difficult and so we are allowing owners to enter the hospital if they wish to be present during this process. However, in the name of safety, we ask that only a single person enter at one time.
- We are currently only accepting credit card payment (No cash or checks)
- New clients are highly encouraged to fill out their paperwork online.
We thank you for your patience and compliance with these policies at this time. If you have any questions or concerns please call. We are committed to continuing to providing excellent care for our patients in this difficult time.